Welcome

Welcome to Leaving Brickworld. If you're wondering what this is about, please visit my welcoming post.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Welcome

The title of this blog is a reference to how I used to think about my faith. I treated my faith and the approach to how I lived it out as if it were a wall of bricks. Each doctrine was a brick stacked upon another brick. Pull one out and the whole structure would crumble. I don't believe that any more. A writer of a book that helped me understand this says, "Times change. God doesn't, but times do." If you want to know more about this book, leave a comment.

Anyway, I'm not a pastor or theologian. I'm just an ordinary person trying to work things out in my own walk. By all means, please feel free to leave a comment, but know that this is not a place to argue about doctrine or theology.
 
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment